Wow

Wow
My other snuggle buddy!

Me and EmmaMae

Me and EmmaMae
Hell yes I am whipped, she is the princess

Wyatt and I

Wyatt and I
ya we are BADASS

Listen to your heart!

Listen to your heart!
How often do I not do this? my heart is almost always right but my brain gets in the way and says slow down what are you doing? My heart has never let me down even when it has been broken and out for the count, it still beats on and gives me clarity and truth for all of life and its many blessings

Truth

Truth
Time is never waisted, it is only used the best way we know how in the moments that it is granted!

Beauty

Beauty
Look for the beauty in yourself, and find the beauty in others! I dont like that man! I guess I will have to get to know him better! Pres. lincoln

Just some words

I have made this blog so my little family will be able to see that when they are not with me I am always thinking of them! You are never far and I will always be your daddy and friend!!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wyatt and Emma

Thank you so much for spending time with your daddy! You two are my heart song and I am so grateful to call you mine. You were such a big help moving all of the stuff over to the new house. Both of you packing and packing helped me out so much, so thank you! I so enjoy our time together and will look forward to so many wonderful years with you, I am the luckiest dad in the whole world.
I had so much fun with you all week and so look forward to the day when you are back with me again. I love each of you so much and I am so proud of you both. Please listen to mommy she loves you and cares about you too, and I still support her when she tells you what to do. We are both doing our very best for you right now and want you to know how much we love you. I love you guys and look forward to picking something out of the fun jar next time you are with me! Well not the next time cause next time we are going to go plat Lazar tag. So listen to your mommy so we can do these fun things. She will let me know if you cant so you better be good!
I love you guys so much and I already miss you even though I only dropped you off 20 minutes ago!
Love you
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment