Wow

Wow
My other snuggle buddy!

Me and EmmaMae

Me and EmmaMae
Hell yes I am whipped, she is the princess

Wyatt and I

Wyatt and I
ya we are BADASS

Listen to your heart!

Listen to your heart!
How often do I not do this? my heart is almost always right but my brain gets in the way and says slow down what are you doing? My heart has never let me down even when it has been broken and out for the count, it still beats on and gives me clarity and truth for all of life and its many blessings

Truth

Truth
Time is never waisted, it is only used the best way we know how in the moments that it is granted!

Beauty

Beauty
Look for the beauty in yourself, and find the beauty in others! I dont like that man! I guess I will have to get to know him better! Pres. lincoln

Just some words

I have made this blog so my little family will be able to see that when they are not with me I am always thinking of them! You are never far and I will always be your daddy and friend!!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Loving you kiddo's

I just wanted to write you guys today and let you know that I love you. I look so forward to Saturday night! I am so lucky to be your daddy!
Thank you both for playing with me so much.
I love playing House, and Barbies, and baby's with Emma
I love playing Games and tag and Hide and seek with Wyatt
I am so proud of both of you, you are the greatest kids that I could have ever asked for, so thank you for choosing me as your dad!
Remember that our heavenly father watches us and is always with us.
I love you both so much and miss you!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment