Wow

Wow
My other snuggle buddy!

Me and EmmaMae

Me and EmmaMae
Hell yes I am whipped, she is the princess

Wyatt and I

Wyatt and I
ya we are BADASS

Listen to your heart!

Listen to your heart!
How often do I not do this? my heart is almost always right but my brain gets in the way and says slow down what are you doing? My heart has never let me down even when it has been broken and out for the count, it still beats on and gives me clarity and truth for all of life and its many blessings

Truth

Truth
Time is never waisted, it is only used the best way we know how in the moments that it is granted!

Beauty

Beauty
Look for the beauty in yourself, and find the beauty in others! I dont like that man! I guess I will have to get to know him better! Pres. lincoln

Just some words

I have made this blog so my little family will be able to see that when they are not with me I am always thinking of them! You are never far and I will always be your daddy and friend!!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

My little princess EmmaMae:

My little princess;
It is a honor to be your daddy! I thank our heavenly father that you are mine, and I get to share my life with you. As I watch you swinging on the monkey bars and climbing up the slide the wrong way. I know that this will not last for long.You soon will grow up and life will pass us by. You will start growing up and start living a life of your own, but I will always be your daddy with nothing but love for you. Your tiny hands will do so many things, hold a love and an angel of your own. The places those little feet will take you through your journey of life. They will walk you down the street, to the school bus, into a class room. They will dance, they will walk you into trouble and then right back out. They will walk you down the isle when the time is right. Did I mention that smile? " I melt" looking just like your mommy my queen and you are my princess, you can capture anyone at anytime with just a look. Love your bog brother, he loves you! I know that I will not always be the most important man in your life. I hope that is true, that way I know that me and mommy for sure showed you how to love another. I will always be watching and loving you. So for right now I will watch you play and grow! So live, laugh, love, and play on my princess of mine!
Love your Daddy.

Perfect is my little Emma,
Her tiny hands play,
Her little feet run,
Flowing brown hair,
Face like a angel,
Looking just like your mommy,
Full of mischief,
You have me wrapped around your finger,
So loving,
So pure,
So happy and full of life,
You snuggle me close,
Sharing your blanket, Wanting me to hold you tight,
Loving me for being you daddy, So Lucky am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment