Wow

Wow
My other snuggle buddy!

Me and EmmaMae

Me and EmmaMae
Hell yes I am whipped, she is the princess

Wyatt and I

Wyatt and I
ya we are BADASS

Listen to your heart!

Listen to your heart!
How often do I not do this? my heart is almost always right but my brain gets in the way and says slow down what are you doing? My heart has never let me down even when it has been broken and out for the count, it still beats on and gives me clarity and truth for all of life and its many blessings

Truth

Truth
Time is never waisted, it is only used the best way we know how in the moments that it is granted!

Beauty

Beauty
Look for the beauty in yourself, and find the beauty in others! I dont like that man! I guess I will have to get to know him better! Pres. lincoln

Just some words

I have made this blog so my little family will be able to see that when they are not with me I am always thinking of them! You are never far and I will always be your daddy and friend!!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My life

My life is not always glorious it has its ups and downs just like every body else, I have loved a woman with all of my heart and soul I think that is why it still hurt. I close my eyes and see my family and all that i have had and lost, and all that I will have again. I have made many mistakes been lazy, a hard worker. Anything is possible even change if you do not except your fate and move like a hero through life you will be that in the eyes of a child. I have lived with passion and desire, taken many chances. grown bigger then I could have ever imagined. I have two of the greatest kids that a father could ever hope for. I have some wonderful friends and allot of people who I know. I have a grate smile, a big heart and a laugh and sense of humor that draws people to me. I can sing Like a bird and I must say talent does not escape me. I am a good friend and hope one day to be a better one. My princess left me to go and live her happy ever after, and I wish her all of the joy and happiness that she seeks. I have allot of regrets but none that I cannot over come with the help of my heavenly father, I have loved to my very depth my family and my in-laws I now see how much they truly meant to me in my life. I have worked hard on image but now know that my image has got me to where I am today. I have cryed tears, a broken heart, but they are a small price to pay for my Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment