Wow

Wow
My other snuggle buddy!

Me and EmmaMae

Me and EmmaMae
Hell yes I am whipped, she is the princess

Wyatt and I

Wyatt and I
ya we are BADASS

Listen to your heart!

Listen to your heart!
How often do I not do this? my heart is almost always right but my brain gets in the way and says slow down what are you doing? My heart has never let me down even when it has been broken and out for the count, it still beats on and gives me clarity and truth for all of life and its many blessings

Truth

Truth
Time is never waisted, it is only used the best way we know how in the moments that it is granted!

Beauty

Beauty
Look for the beauty in yourself, and find the beauty in others! I dont like that man! I guess I will have to get to know him better! Pres. lincoln

Just some words

I have made this blog so my little family will be able to see that when they are not with me I am always thinking of them! You are never far and I will always be your daddy and friend!!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Life

yes I am finally done,
moving on, moving forward
I am very open have two great kids, a very cool girl friend!
So lets get to it,
Lisa is amazing I never knew what it was like to truly be loved by somebody with out condition or expectations, I love that she allows me to be me with no strings attached, she and I are very clear on our relationship not knowing what may happen tomorrow, but being here and in the moment! If anybody's question is: Is she the one? I have no idea, but for right now she is the one for me, next week next month or next year that may change, but just living in the moment!
Kids yes I am so lucky to get to see my kiddo's as much as I do, even when I don't see them rarely a night go's by when I don't talk with them.
Wyatt and I are going to the studio too cut a track tomorrow, I am so excited not just for him but for me to share one of my passions with him, and he is so good and so talented.
EmmaMae, can I just say wow that little girl keeps me on my toes all of the time! I wonder does she know fear?
I am not sure who she gets that from!! :)
She loves to sing so much and look forward to the days when she records her own music, both kids have such amazing gifts.
I guess they have me and there mommy to thank for that.
I am so blessed to have had so many experiences through my life but allot in the last few years, I no longer feel like I am held back from anything because of responsibility's or duty's to be a certain person.
Even if I crack my head or break something, it just is and I can say ya I did that!
Fear is not a option and as I push through my fears I find more of me!
And yes I am so done talking about my Ex wife Jana, I am so grateful for the kids and lessons she has given me and only wish her the best, we are kind of talking so that's good. As I expressed to her let us just be parents this does not mean we have to be friends, and we can just raise our kids with nothing more than love. Then when its court day, gloves come off and game on but I feel that this is working very well and wish her everything in life that she deserves!
On too me, yes I took a little spill and got my bell rang, so onto the doctors, the only thing it did was slowed me down a little, it can not keep me down, still have allot planned for summer! So be ready for some crazy ass pictures of what may come!

No comments:

Post a Comment